Rent a Mailbox at Packaging Depot in Coquitlam
Benefits of a Private Mailbox?
- Physical Address - You receive a street address instead of a residential address or P.O. Box - better for business and personal mail and packages
- Business clients - A street address can provide a professional image for your business. Separate your business from your personal mail
- Internet shoppers – A great and convenient way to receive your online purchases. Pick up your mail when it’s convenient for you.
- Free package acceptance - We will accept small parcels on your behalf from FedEx, DHL, UPS and Purolator, so you’ll never miss a delivery. We’ll sign for it and keep it safe until you can pick it up.
- Package acceptance: We will accept small parcels on your behalf. Package weight will not exceed 35 lbs. Package size will not exceed 35”x20”x20”. Packages will be held for 7 business days
- Frequent traveler - When you use our private mailbox rental service, you can move around while your mail always comes to the same place. Maybe you move between residences throughout the year, but you want your mail to go to one central location. With one of our private mailboxes, your mail will always go to one location
- Privacy — Your information is secure with us. Your mail and packages stay safe and confidential.
- Accessibility – Access or pick up your mail during our office hours Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm and Saturdays 10am – 2pm
- Package and mail receipt Notification - Receive an instant email notification that you have packages waiting for you. This is a free service with your mailbox rental!
How to Open Up a Mailbox?
In order to rent a mailbox with us, complete the forms below. Click the link to download – Mailbox Rental form, once you fill the form, you can either email the forms to: email@example.com, or drop them off at our location. 105-1120 Westwood St, Coquitlam, BC
We also will need two forms of identification to complete your mailbox application:
- Government-issued photo ID and a secondary ID
- Payment for the rental and key deposit
Once you have completed the forms and sent them to us, we will process the information and assign you a mailbox. You may choose to pay in person at our store or ask us for a credit card authorization form to pay with credit card.
Government – Issued Photo ID (preferred)
- Valid Driver's License
- BC Identification Card
- BC Services Card
- Status Card
- Permanent Resident Card
- Nexus Card
- Valid Passport
- Credit card (both your imprinted name and signature must appear on the card)
- Bank Card (both your imprinted name and signature must appear on the card)
- Canadian Citizenship Card
- Social Insurance Card
Mailing Address Instructions
1. When you address your mail or package use the address below, make sure to include your name and suite number provided.
2. Address your mail to:
Your Full Name/ Business name
105 – 1120 Westwood St,
Suite – 64XXX
3. We will contact you when your mail arrives.
1. One Key included at activation
2. Applicant must provide two valid pieces of identification. One must be a picture ID.
3. There is a one-time $20.00 set-up fee